This method can be used for other Asus routers, but I have written it after applying it on my RT-AC68U.
- [optional, but highly recommended] Custom firmware with jffs partition enabled, if you want to use access transmission from WAN (I recommend asuswrt-merlin);
- Optware installed on your router. Entware is not yet compatible with Asus RT-AC68U;
- Be sure Optware is installed on ext4 filesystem (check if your router supports ext4. If not, ext3 or ext2 should be used. The Asus RT-AC68U supports ext4);
- Be sure Download Master is uninstalled (it is incompatible with transmission);
- libiconv library (converts between character encodings) installed on Optware;
- nano text editor installed on Optware;
- You need to enable SSH connection to your router;
- PuTTY installed on your computer;
- [optional] Transmission Remote GUI installed on your computer (I have seen something similar available for Android devices).
- [optional but recommended] SWAP activated on the router.
Vezi articol original 429 de cuvinte mai mult